We are looking for a personable Service Advisor to act as the liaison between our customers and service technicians. The Service Advisor’s responsibilities include greeting customers, listening to requests, scheduling appointments, estimating costs, verifying insurance, conducting inspections, shop clean up, Shuttle driving customers. The Service Advisor will ensure customer service by working with customers to determine their vehicle issues and problems, determining the repair timeline, and working with technicians to convey the customers’ concerns with accurate repair descriptions. Be dressed professional in appearance.
To be a successful Service Advisor, you should have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills. You should also have a strong understanding of computers, automotive technology and of the automotive industry.
- Greeting customers and gathering all documentation for vehicle repair.
- Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
- Managing and overseeing the shops workflow and schedule.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry.
- Proficiency with industry-specific software.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Be able to sit or stand for up to 4 hours.
- Ability to lift 50lbs, sweep floors, empty garbage cans, vacuum.
- Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the automotive field
- Parts store experience
- Car sales experience
- Computer skills – automated shop computers and diagnostic test equipment
- Competitive Pay
- Monday – Friday work week
- Medical benefits
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
Our environment is an upbeat, fun and welcoming work environment. We are unlike any service shop you’ve ever experienced before. We genuinely care about our employees and their families, we want them to succeed in work and in life.
Interested? Email your resume to [email protected]